Recipe for a homemade detox smoothie made with fruits and vegetables. For a large glass of about 400 ml or 2 small glasses
- 1 green apple
- 1 green or yellow kiwi
- 1 handful of spinach - about 50g
- 1/4 squeezed lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fruit - bananas and or pineapple about 100 g
- 1 cup almond milk or water, coconut water - about 220 - 250 ml
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber - about 50 g
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger without the skin
- Place all the ingredients, spinach leaves, cucumber pieces, kiwi, ginger, squeezed lime, apple pieces, and then the frozen fruit, bananas and pineapple in the blender.
- Add the cold almond milk and blend for about 3 minutes until creamy, smooth and chunk-free.
- Pour the detox smoothie into a large glass or a bottle with a lid.
- Enjoy chilled with some chia seeds.
Conservation : In the fridge for 24 hours in a bottle with a lid
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: dessert, beverage, healthy
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 437
- Sugar: 40.9 g
- Sodium: 236.8 mg
- Fat: 16.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 74.3 g
- Protein: 7.3 g
- Cholesterol: 30.5 mg
Keywords: detox smoothie, green detox smoothie, green smoothie detox