Best soft and chewy vegan chocolate chip cookies recipe egg-free and butter-free (for about 10-12 cookies)
- 70 g Virgin coconut oil
- 100 g Powdered sugar
- 50 g Brown sugar -
- 50 ml Almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 195 g Flour
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda (or baking powder)
- 2 pinch Fleur de sel (or sea salt)
- 120 g Chocolate chips (vegan chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large container, place the slightly heated and cooled coconut oil with the powdered sugar and brown sugar.
- Mix with a whisk for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and vegetable milk and whisk again.
- Add the dry ingredients, flour, cornstarch, baking soda and mix gently with a wooden spoon.
- Finish by adding the chocolate chips and mix until you have a smooth dough.
- Form balls of dough with your hands or an ice cream scoop and place them on the baking sheet lined with baking paper, making sure to leave at least 5 cm between each ball of dough.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes until the cookies are golden brown but still soft in the center. They will firm up as they cool.
- Let them cool completely before moving them and sprinkle a little sea salt on top of the cookies.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: cookies
- Cuisine: american
- Calories: 134
- Sugar: 15
- Sodium: 61
- Fat: 2
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 28
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 1
Keywords: vegan chocolate chip cookies, vegan cookies