Baghrir pancakes recipe made with semolina (for about 10 pancakes)
- 150 g Semolina (extra thin)
- 75 g Flour
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Dry baker's yeast
- 390 g Water
- 1 pinch Salt
- Start by diluting the baker's yeast in water and let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Then place all the other ingredients, fine wheat semolina, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large container and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Then, while mixing with a whisk the water, stir until you obtain a homogeneous and smooth pancake batter.
- If necessary, use a hand blender to smooth the pancake batter.
- Cover with a tea towel and let your baghrir dough rest for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a pancake pan lightly buttered over a medium heat.
- And pour half a layer of pancake batter in the center and let the batter spread out to form a perfect round.
- Let your pancakes cook for about 2 min on one side only and put them on a plate.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Moroccan
- Calories: 86
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 49
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 3
Keywords: baghrir, beghrir, moroccan pancakes, semolina pancakes