Recipe for Biscoff cake pops with white chocolate coating (for 20 cake pops)
- 34 Biscoff cookies - about 270 g
- 114 g (1/2 cup)Cream cheese
- 250 g (9 oz) White chocolate
- Lotus spread
- Finely blend the biscoff cookies in a food processor until you obtain a very fine cookie powder with no lumps.
- Place the cookie crumbs in a medium bowl and add the cream cheese. Mix with a tablespoon, then with your hands to obtain a compact, slightly sticky dough.
- Form 20g cake balls with your hands and roll until smooth and round. Keep in the fridge for 20 minutes, if necessary, while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave until completely melted and fluid, then place in a medium deep bowl.
- Dip the end of a lollipop stick into the melted chocolate and insert it into the center of a cake pop, passing your finger between the stick and the cake pop to remove any excess chocolate.
- Repeat this step for all cake pops.
- Dip the cake pops completely into the bowl containing the melted chocolate and shake a little to remove excess chocolate.
- Allow the biscoff cake pops to cool completely, placing them on a cake pop stand or upside down on a sheet of parchment paper.
- When the chocolate has completely cooled, decorate with a piping bag and the lotus spread previously warmed in the microwave.
Storage: Up to 1 week in the fridge, up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Add fat to the melted chocolate to thin it, such as mycryo or coconut oil.
- You can replace the cream cheese with mascarpone cheese, Nutella spread, peanut butter, lotus spread etc...
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: cake pops, cake, candy, chocolate
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: biscoff cake pops, lotus cake pops, biscoff butter cake pops, biscoff cookies butter cake pops,