How to make homemade raffaello coconut balls with shredded coconut, sweetened condensed milk and whole hazelnuts. (for 15 balls)
- 135 g ( 1 1/2 cups) dry shredded coconut
- 170 g (1/2 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 15 hazelnuts or almonds - whole
- Place the shredded coconut and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl.
- Using a tablespoon, mix the ingredients until the mixture is smooth and doughy.
- Let the mixture rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Take small amounts of the coconut mixture between your hands and put a whole hazelnut or almond in the center, close and roll them to form a smooth ball.
- Then roll the coconut balls immediately in a bowl filled with unsweetened shredded coconut flakes and place your Raffaello coconut balls in small cases.
Storage: 1-2 weeks at room temperature, placed in a storage box with a tight-fitting lid and up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: truffles, balls
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coconut balls, Raffaello balls, raffaello coconut balls, coconut truffles