Delicious milk chocolate ganache recipe to fill and decorate your cakes, pastries and desserts.
- 150 g (5,3 oz - 1 cup) milk chocolate - baking chocolate
- 150 g (2/3 cup) Heavy cream - full-fat and hot
- 150 g (2/3 cup) Heavy cream- full-fat and cold
- Place the finely chopped milk chocolate in a large bowl.
- Pour the heavy cream previously heated in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Let it stand for a few moments before mixing with a spatula until you obtain a liquid, homogeneous mixture and all the chocolate is completely melted.
- Add the cold cream and mix again until you have a homogeneous ganache.
- Blend with a hand blender to smooth the ganache.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight (at least 6 hours).
- Place the milk chocolate ganache in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment.
- Beat on medium speed for about 2-3 minutes until you have a smooth, firm ganache.
- Use the ganache immediately or store it in the fridge.
Storage: Up to 2 days in the refrigerator and up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: frosting, fillings, cream
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: milk chocolate ganache, whipped chocolate ganache