Vanilla chia seed pudding recipe made with chia seeds, almond milk, strawberry puree and fresh strawberry. (for 6 small pots or 4 regular jars)
- 4 tablespoon (1/4 cup) chia seeds - about 40 g
- 200 ml almond milk - coconut milk or others plant-based milk or dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon honey - or maple syrup
- 150 g strawberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
Chia Pudding :
- Mix with a tablespoon for a few moments then cover with cling film and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight. (the longer it sits, the thicker its texture will become)
- In a large bowl, place the chia seeds, almond milk, honey and liquid vanilla extract.
- Place strawberries and maple syrup in a saucepan and heat over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- Mash occasionally with a fork or a puree squeezer until you have a strawberry puree.
- Let cool completely in the refrigerator before using.
- Fill small jars with a little strawberry compote, then add the chia pudding and finally your fresh fruit.
- Enjoy cold.
Conservation: Up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
For a thicker texture add more chia seeds.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Resting time: 2 hours
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: americain
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 63
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 45
- Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: chia pudding, chia seed pudding, vanilla chia seed pudding, strawberry chia pudding, chia seed vanilla pudding,