The Homemade easy French crepes recipe, quick and restless for delicious crepes at home (about 10 crepes)
- 250 g Flour (all-purpose)
- 1 tbsp sugar (granulated (optional))
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 500 ml milk (cow's milk or plant milk)
- 50 g Butter (melted (optional))
- Pour the flour, salt and sugar into a large container and make a well in the center.
- Place the eggs in it and using a whisk, start by mixing the center only, then while gradually pouring in the milk continue to mix the batter until you get a smooth, homogeneous crepes batter.
- Then add the melted butter and continue to mix again.
- The dough should have the consistency of a liquid cream, if it seems too thick, add small quantities of milk and if on the contrary it seems too liquid, add a little flour.
- If your dough is grainy, you can use a blender to smooth it out.
- Heat a crepes pan over medium heat, grease your pan with a little butter.
- Place a small ladle of batter in the hot pan.
- Cook the crepes for about 1-2 minutes on each side, until they peel off and start to have a nice golden color.
Preservation: in the fridge before cooking for 48h max or at room temperature after cooking for 1 day.
Chocolate crepes: Add 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: breakfast, Dessert, snack
- Cuisine: french
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 56
- Fat: 4
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 7
- Cholesterol: 71
Keywords: crepes, french crepes, homemade crepes