This delicious and healthy preparation of homemade almond butter, ideal for slices of bread, for your yoghurts, desserts or pastries.
- 400 g raw almond
- Preheat your oven to 374°F / 190°C.
- Place the almonds on a baking tray covered with a silicone baking sheet or baking paper.
- Put in the oven and let the almonds roast for about 10 minutes, (a small sign to know if the almonds have sufficiently roasted, you will smell this delicious aroma in your kitchen).
- Take the almonds out of the oven and let them cool down.
- Use a good blender or food processor for the next step.
- Start by pouring half of the almonds into the blender and blend for about 2 minutes until the almonds are completely ground, then add the other half and blend again.
- This will last as long as it takes, until the almond puree is smooth enough. Take a break every 2-3 minutes to avoid overheating the mixture.
- Pour your almond butter in a glass jar with a lid.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: breakfast, cakes, Dessert
- Cuisine: french
- Calories: 92
- Sugar: 1
- Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 3
Keywords: almond butter