Recipe for vanilla iced coffee made with ice cubes, espresso coffee, sugar, vanilla flavor and optional milk
- 1 Coffee - Espresso
- Ice cubes
- 1 tsp. sugar - or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Make your usual coffee and let it cool completely.
- Fill a large glass with ice cubes.
- Add the sugar and vanilla extract or stir directly into the coffee.
- Pour the cooled coffee into the glass.
- Optionally add milk, stir and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink, beverage, latte, coffee
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 107
- Sugar: 16.8 g
- Sodium: 105.7 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.9 g
- Protein: 8.3 g
- Cholesterol: 4.9 mg
Keywords: Iced coffee, vanilla iced coffee, instant coffee