Mini Oreo cheesecake bites with a light Oreo flavored cream cheese frosting (for 12 mini cheesecake)
Cheesecake filling :
- 12 whole Oreo cookies
- 226 g (8 oz) cream cheese - Philadelphia
- 80 g (1/3 cup) Sugar - granulated
- 60 g (1/4 cup) Sour cream - or Greek yogurt
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 6 Oreo cookies - crushed
Oreo cream cheese frosting :
- 200 ml (2/3 cup) heavy cream - full fat and cold
- 200 g (2/3 cup) Cream cheese - cold
- 2 tbsp. Confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tsp. liquid vanilla extract
- 3 Oreo cookies crumbs
Oreo Cheesecake batter :
- Preheat the oven to 338°F / 170°C and set up a cupcake tin with baking paper.
- Place whole Oreo cookies in the bottom of the paper cups.
- Place cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer on medium speed for 1-2 minutes until smooth and homogeneous.
- Add the sour cream and the egg and mix again at medium speed to incorporate them well.
- Finish by adding the chopped cookies and mix gently with a spatula until they are well incorporated into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the paper cups to fill them completely.
- Sprinkle small crushed Oreo cookies on top.
- Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Let them cool in the oven with the door open for about 1 hour, then completely at room temperature before placing them in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Cream cheese Oreo frosting :
- Put all the ingredients, cream cheese, cold heavy cream, confectioner's sugar, vanilla and Oreo cookie powder in a medium bowl.
- Mix at medium speed with an electric mixer for about 3-4 minutes until you have a smooth and firm cream.
- Fill a pastry bag fitted with a piping bag with this frosting and decorate the top of the mini Oreo cheesecakes.
- Sprinkle with Oreo cookie powder, add half a cookie and enjoy!
Storage: About 1 week in the refrigerator and up to 3 months in the freezer.
You can replace the cream cheese frosting with a mascarpone whipped cream frosting or just a simple homemade whipped cream.
You can replace the Oreo cookies with chocolate chip cookies or Speculoos cookies.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: dessert, cheesecake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 675
- Sugar: 50.7 g
- Sodium: 508.3 mg
- Fat: 35.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 83.1 g
- Protein: 6.8 g
- Cholesterol: 62.7 mg
Keywords: oreo cheesecake bites, mini oreo cheesecake