How to make easy Oreo cheesecake bites recipe with a delicious Oreo flavored cream cheese frosting. These baked mini Oreo cheesecake are so easy to make and loaded with a crunchy Oreos crust filled with a creamy cheesecake batter and topped with a delicious Oreo cream cheese whipped cream frosting.
If you love all cheesecake recipes and also Oreo cookies then you won't be able to resist this version of homemade mini cheesecakes. It is a perfect combination in this delicious dessert perfect for any occasion.
This recipe with Oreos cookies is very yummy, like in my no-bake oreo cheesecake we find all the good taste of these cream-filled cookies.
In these Oreo cheesecake bites, we find the same texture as in baked cheesecake recipes like in my New York Style cheesecake recipe. A creamy, dense cheesecake with a slight acidic taste that makes these baked mini oreo cheesecakes so special.
This recipe is so easy to make and in mini cheesecake version they are also much faster to make and do not need to sit overnight in the fridge. We use a muffin tin with cupcake liners for this individual version.
These oreo cheesecake bites are made with a whole Oreos cookie base instead of regular cookie crust which is usually used in the bottom of the cheesecake.
Covered with a creamy cheesecake batter with crushed oreos inside and topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting also flavored with Oreo.
This basic recipe for mini oreo cheesecake is perfect and easy to make with all kinds of cookies, like biscoff, chocolate chip cookies, graham crackers etc.
Oreo crust :
- Cookies: For the crust use a whole Oreo cookie rather than a mixture of oreo cookies mixed with butter. You can also substitute Oreo cookies with other cookies like speculoos or homemade chocolate chip cookies.
- Cream cheese: Use cream cheese softened of the Philadephia brand.
- Sugar: White granulated sugar don't use a flavored sugar.
- Sour cream : You can also replace the sour cream by plain yogurt or greek yogurt.
- Eggs: At room temperature.
- Vanilla : Liquid vanilla extract to add flavor
- Chopped Oreos : Crush the Oreo cookies in a plastic bag with a rolling pin.
Oreo cream cheese frosting :
- heavy cream: Use heavy cream or whipping cream, full fat and cold.
- Cream cheese: Preferably use the brand Philadelphia
- Confectionner's sugar: No granulated sugar for smooth frosting.
- Vanilla: Pure vanilla extract or seeds from half of a vanilla bean.
- Mixed cookies: Oreo cookies finely blended into powder with a food processor.
Find the quantities and instructions for this cheesecake bites in the recipe card at the bottom of this page.
How to make Oreo cheesecake bites
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar with vanilla extract in a medium bowl with an electric mixer for about 1 to 2 minutes until creamy and smooth.
- Add the eggs and sour cream and beat again for a few moments to incorporate and have a smooth mixture.
Tip: Use room temperature ingredients for a smooth mixture and use an electric mixer or your stand mixer to combine all the ingredients.
- Then add the chopped oreos and mix this time with a spatula to gently fold them into the cheesecake batter until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Set up a cupcake pan or muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Place a whole Oreo cookie in the bottom of each cupcake liners.
- Then add the oreo cheesecake bites batter on top of the crust, filling the paper cups completely.
- Sprinkle the top of cheesecake bites with a few pieces of chopped oreos to make crumbs on top (optional).
Tip: If you want to make a crust instead of using a whole oreo cookie then simply mix the oreo and add a tablespoon of melted butter and you'll have a perfect crust to pack in the bottom of the paper cases.
- Preheat the oven to 338°F / 170°C.
- Then bake the muffin tin with oreo cheesecake bites in the oven for about 15 - 18 minutes until the oreo cheesecake are well cooked and slightly golden on top.
- Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake bites cool in the oven with the door open for about 1 hour.
- Then place the mini cheesecakes in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Tip: Avoid temperature shock of the cheesecake to reduce the risk of cracking. Let them cool a little in the opened oven.
Oreo cream cheese whipped cream
- Place all cold ingredients, heavy cream, cream cheese softened, confectioners' sugar and mixed cookies in a medium bowl.
- Mix with an electric mixer at medium speed for about 3-4 minutes until you have a smooth and firm frosting mixture.
- Fill a pastry bag with the whipped cream filling fitted with an icing tip and decorate the oreo cheesecake bites with it.
- Decorate your mini cheesecakes with half an Oreo cookie and enjoy!
Store and freeze cheesecake
Oreo cheesecake bites can be stored in the refrigerator for about 3-5 days. Simply cover them with plastic wrap or place them in a storage box with a lid.
You can also make them ahead of time (without the frosting) and keep them in the freezer for up to 3 months. When they are well chilled, place them in a storage box and keep them in the freezer. Let them thaw directly in the refrigerator.
More cheesecake recipes
More Oreo recipes
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to rate it and leave me a review in comments! And to not miss any recipes follow @sweetlycakes on Instagram and tag me to share it if you make this recipe 😊!Print