How to make a no-bake speculoos cheesecake recipe with an ultra-creamy texture and very indulgent. This delicious cheesecake is very easy to make at home, made without gelatin and eggs and has the delicious taste of lotus cookies and cookie butter flavor.
Cookie Butter Cheesecake
If you love the flavor of lotus biscoff biscuits and cookie butter then you won't be able to resist this no-bake biscoff cheesecake recipe version.
This cheesecake is ultra creamy and very tasty, made with cream cheese that we usually use in cheesecake recipes and flavored with lotus biscoff spread that gives it this incredible and irresistible flavor.
This no-bake cheesecake is very easy to make, with a crumb crust made with lotus biscoff cookie crumbs, a very creamy and sweet lotus biscoff cheesecake filling and served with a slightly tangy cream cheese frosting.
This cookie butter flavored cheesecake recipe is very indulgent and is perfect for any occasion, a birthday, an afternoon snack or simply to enjoy with the family.
Ingredients and substitutions
- Lotus cookies: use finely crumbled biscoff cookies that you can also replace with a graham cracker crust or oreo crust
- Butter: unsalted butter that must be melted.
- Cream cheese: Room temperature cream cheese or softened, preferably Philadelphia brand, not low-fat cream cheese.
- Sugar: Very fine sugar such as powdered sugar or icing sugar ar even very fine granulated sugar.
- Spread: The famous lotus biscoff cookie butter spread.
- Heavy cream: A full-fat cream with 30% fat or ideally double cream like heavy whipping cream with 35%.
- Vanilla: Optional pure vanilla extract for flavoring.
⚠️ You can find the quantities and complete instructions in the recipe card at the end of the page.
How to make Biscoff Cheesecake
1 - Cookies crumbs crust
- In a medium bowl place, the biscoff cookies previously mixed with a food processor until you obtain a very fine crumb.
- Add the melted butter and mix with a tablespoon until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a springform pan lined with parchment paper or a pastry circle and press until you have a smooth crust.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Tip: If you don't have a food processor, place the cookies in a storage bag and tap with a rolling pin to crumble the cookies.
2 - Cheesecake batter
- Place softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and biscoff cookie spread in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer for 1 to 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
3 - Add whipped cream
- In a separate bowl, place the cold, full-fat heavy cream and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2-3 minutes until stiffly whipped.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese filling with a spatula or electric mixer and mix just until smooth.
4 - Assembly
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pan onto the cookie crust and smooth with an offset spatula.
- Place in the refrigerator and let stand for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- After resting time, run a knife around the edge of the biscoff cheesecake pan and remove the pastry ring.
Tip: Standing in the refrigerator will help firm up the texture cream cheese mixture, you can also place it in the freezer for 30 minutes to make it easier to unmold.
5 - Decoration
- Heat a small amount of lotus spread in the microwave.
- Pour the melted biscoff spread over the top of the chilled cheesecake and immediately smooth it out with a spatula before it hardens.
- Decorate the top with a piping bag and the cream cheese frosting and add lotus cookies on top and some cookie crumbs.
- And enjoy!
Tip: you can replace the melted cookie butter with raspberry coulis, chocolate sauce or caramel and serve with whipped cream and red fruits.
Storage and freezing
In the fridge: Store the no-bake biscoff cheesecake in the fridge covered with plastic wrap or in a storage box for 3-4 days.
Freezer: You can also store this cheesecake in the freezer for up to 3 months, just let it defrost gently in the fridge before serving.
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Triple chocolate Cheesecake
- Strawberry swirl Cheesecake
- New York cheesecake
- Oreo cheesecake bites
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to rate it and leave me a review in the comments! And to not miss any recipes follow @sweetlycakes on Instagram and tag me to share it if you make this recipe 😊!Print