How to make a delicious Biscoff milkshake with this easy recipe, ready in just 3 minutes at home. Just like my no-bake biscoff cheesecake recipe, we can't resist to is Biscoff flavor in this creamy and frosty drink to share with 2 or not.
If you like cookie-flavored milkshakes like the Oreo milkshake, then you won't be able to resist this delicious homemade Lotus Biscoff milkshake recipe.
A delicious creamy and icy drink made with only 4 ingredients, vanilla ice cream, lotus cookies, lotus cookie butter spread, milk and decorated with a topping of whipped cream and crushed biscoff cookies.
I just love the taste of Biscoff so much that I've already made several recipes with it, like my Biscoff brownies, Biscoff cookies and this delicious Cookie butter cake, perfect for making a biscoff layer cake.
Very easy to make at home, this milkshake is perfect in this hot season to cool down and enjoy a creamy drink, not forgetting its ultra greedy whipped cream topping.
Why you'll love this recipe
- Easy recipe with just 4 ingredients, ready in just 3 minutes!
- All the flavor of the cookie butter in a greedy drink.
- Refreshing with its icy texture, perfect for summer.
More Biscoff recipes
Ingredients and substitutions
Here's an overview of the ingredients and possible substitutions to make this delicious homemade Cookie butter milkshake. Scroll down to see the quantities in the recipe card.
- Ice cream: This is the base for a milkshake, a simple vanilla ice cream. To make it without ice, you can replace it with ice cubes.
- Biscoff cookies: Lotus Biscoff biscuits, or other speculoos cookies and biscoff cookie crumbs for decoration.
- Biscoff spread: Lotus Biscoff cookie butter spread (no need to use melted Biscoff cookie butter) at room temperature it's perfect.
- Milk: Whichever you prefer, half-skimmed milk, whole milk or a plant-based drink such as almond milk, soy milk, or other neutral milk.
- Cookie: You can replace the cookies with other cookies of your choice.
- Chocolate: for a chocolate version, add unsweetened cocoa powder or replace the vanilla ice cream directly with chocolate ice cream.
- Vegan biscoff milkshake option: add a dairy-free vegan vanilla ice cream, plant-based milk, and a vegan whipped cream for topping.
⚠️You'll find quantities and full instructions in the recipe card at the end of this page.
How to make a Cookie butter milkshake recipe
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of your blender, Lotus Biscoff cookies, vanilla bean ice cream scoops, lotus Biscoff cookie butter spread, and milk.
- Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
Tip: Make this shake at the last minute to get the most out of a super-creamy, icy milkshake.
- Decorate 2 tall milkshake glasses with Lotus Biscoff cookie butter topping sauce if required.
- Pour the Biscoff milkshake mixture into glasses.
Tip: Replace the topping sauce decoration with chocolate syrup or melted chocolate.
- Add a topping of whipped cream to the top of the glasses and decorate with biscoff cookie crumbs.
- Enjoy your iced drinks immediately with a straw.
Storage and tips
This Biscoff shake is best enjoyed immediately, as it's an iced drink that melts fairly quickly, and its texture becomes increasingly liquid.
Add a garnish of Biscoff topping sauce to the inside of your glasses for a more gourmet effect.
How to make a homemade chantilly? Beat cold heavy cream with a bit of powdered sugar in an electric mixer until thick and creamy.
Can I make this milkshake ahead of time?
No, milkshakes should be prepared at the last moment, as the ice cream melts quite quickly. You can possibly keep it in the freezer for a few minutes before serving.
How to make a vegan Biscoff milkshake?
Replace the milk with a plant-based drink, the ice cream with dairy-free ice cream and the butter spread cookie is vegan so no worries about keeping it.
Why my shake is thin?
It's either that your shake has melted, or that you've added too much milk to the mix, or that you've used the wrong ratio making your drink too runny.
You'll also love
- Strawberry milkshake
- Banana Milkshake
- Strawberry cream cake
- Whipped chocolate ganache
- How to make cake pops
- Mascarpone frosting
- Strawberry banana milkshake
- Vanilla birthday cake
- Whipped buttercream frosting
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to rate it and leave me a review in the comments! And to not miss any recipes follow @sweetlycakes on Instagram and tag me to share it if you make this recipe 😊!Print