Recette du milkshake aux Oreo maison, une délicieuse boisson glacée et crémeuse à la saveur des biscuits Oreo (pour 2 grands verres)
- 3-4 scoops (1 1/2 cups) Vanilla ice cream - approx. 150g
- 250 ml milk (1 cup)- semi-skimmed or almond milk
- 8 Oreo cookies
- 2 tbsp. chocolate sauce - optional
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla - optional
- In the bowl of a blender, place milk, vanilla ice cream, oreo cookies, chocolate syrup and vanilla.
- Blend on high speed for 1 to 2 minutes until smooth and liquid.
- Pour the mixture into 2 large milkshake glasses.
- Add whipped cream on top to completely fill the glass and garnish with a few crushed Oreo cookies and half a cookie.
- Serve immediately.
Storage: Use immediately or refrigerate for 1 to 2 days.
Homemade whipped cream: Put 200 ml of cold full cream in a container, add 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar and beat at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 to 3 minutes until you get a firm whipped cream. Fill a piping bag and serve in glasses.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: drink, beverage, milkshake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oreo milkshake,