Recipe for chocolate peanut butter brownies with ultra fudge texture and peanut butter spread (for a 8 inch / 20 cm pan 16 servings)
- 115 g (1 stick) Butter - unsalted
- 150 g (5 oz) baking chocolate - semi-sweet
- 2 Eggs - room temperature
- 100 g (1/2 cup) Sugar - granulated white sugar
- 50 g (1/4 cup) Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 90 g (2/3 cup) Flour - all-purpose
- 30 g (1/3 cup) Cocoa powder - unsweetened
- 1 pinch salt
- 9 tsp Peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C and line a 8 inch / 20 cm square brownies pan with parchment paper.
- Place the chopped chocolate with the chopped butter in a bowl and heat in a double boiler or microwave until liquid with no lumps.
- In a large bowl, place the eggs with the granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer for 1 - 2 minutes until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture and mix again for a few seconds to incorporate it well.
- Add the dry ingredients, flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and salt and mix gently with a spatula.
- Pour the batter into the brownies pan and smooth the batter over the entire surface.
- Using a teaspoon, add the peanut butter to the top of the brownies in several places.
- With the tip of a knife make swirls in the batter.
- Bake the brownies for about 19 - 22 minutes, no more.
- Allow the brownie to cool completely before removing from the pan and cutting into 16 equal sized pieces.
Preservation: In a storage box with a tight-fitting lid for about 3-5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 19 minutes
- Category: Dessert, brownies, cake
- Cuisine: american
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 14
- Sodium: 67
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 21
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 36
Keywords: peanut butter brownies, chocolate peanut butter brownies, peanut butter chocolate brownies, swirled peanut butter brownies