Recipe for creamy and delicious strawberry milkshake made with ice cream, strawberries and milk (for 2 large glasses)
- 3-4 scoops (1 1/2 cups) Vanilla ice cream - approx. 150g
- 250 ml milk (1 cup)- semi-skimmed or almond milk
- 10 (2 cups) fresh or frozen strawberries - approx. 200 g
- 2 tsp. liquid vanilla
- 1 - 2 tbsp Sugar - optional maple syrup or honey
- Place all ingredients in blender, vanilla ice cream scoops, cold milk, strawberry pieces and vanilla.
- Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes until smooth (make sure there are no fruit pieces left in the bottom of the blender).
- Pour the strawberry milkshake into two tall glasses.
- Add whipped cream, top with a strawberry and enjoy with a straw.
Conservation: To be eaten immediately or put in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Homemade whipped cream: Put 200 ml of cold heavy cream in a bowl with 1 - 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar. Beat with an electric whisk at medium speed for about 3 minutes until you have a smooth whipped cream.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: drink, beverage, milkshake
- Serving Size: 1 glasse
- Calories: 268
- Sugar: 34.2 g
- Sodium: 115.8 mg
- Fat: 8.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 38.6 g
- Protein: 7.7 g
- Cholesterol: 35.6 mg
Keywords: strawberry milkshake,