The Kinder chocolate ganache, an easy to make frosting recipe, delicious and creamy, soft and with the great taste of chocolate bars Kinder maxi !
And it's a perfect and tasty icing, in a simple version and a whipped ganache, to garnish and decorate your cakes.
Like all children you also love the great taste of Kinder chocolates? How about making a delicious, creamy frosting to garnish a layer cake or to decorate a cupcake?
I'll explain everything in this article about the super Kinder ganache. How to make it? The simple recipe and the whipped ganache version to fill and decorate your cakes!
Kinder chocolate Ganache
The chocolate ganache is a recipe composed of chocolate and heavy cream, the whole gives a wonderful frosting so perfect in pastry making.
And in this article I will make you discover a chocolate ganache made with the chocolate bars Kinder maxi!
But you know those milk chocolate bars with a melting milk heart, which children love? Yes it's the Kinder maxi!
Also, imagine this delicious icing in a layer cake or topping a cupcake ! It's a very popular recipe in cake design covered with sugar paste. And the whipped ganache version is incredible !
Why choose this chocolate ganache
- Delicious, the perfect taste of Kinder chocolate in a glaze.
- Easy! With all my indications to make it a success
- Perfect as a topping and cupcake frosting!
Useful tools to make this recipe
- Electric mixer, you can also make this recipe with a stand mixer, especially for the whipped ganache.
- Hand blender, to smooth the ganache.
- Spatula, to handle the ganache.
- Pipings bags, with icing nozzles to decorate your cakes.
- Chocolate bars Kinder maxi, it is the basic ingredient, therefore essential to make this ganache.
- Dark chocolate, to add a little strength to this recipe.
- heavy cream, 30% fat, the second essential ingredient for a ganache, 2 parts, one to be heated to melt the chocolate and one to be cooled to whip the cream.
How to make Kinder chocolate ganache
- Break the chocolate, cut the Kinder maxi bars and the dark chocolate and place them in a container.
- Heat the heavy cream, place the heavy cream in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Melt the chocolate, pouring in the warm cream, let it rest for a few moments before stirring with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Mix the ganache, with a hand blender to smooth the cream.
- Rest in the cold, cover with cling film and place in the fridge for at least one night.
Ganache kinder for sugar pastry cakes
At this stage the kinder ganache is ready, it is stable at room temperature without any sanitary risk.
Kinder Whipped chocolate Ganache
- Stir in the cold cream, place the cold ganache in the bowl of your electric mixer or food processor with the whisk and pour the cold heavy cream over it.
- Beat the cream with a whisk at medium speed for about 4-5 minutes and gradually increase the speed of the mixer until the ganache has risen.
How to Store this Ganache
The simple ganache without the whipping stage can be kept for 1 week in the fridge and frozen for 3 months.
And the mounted version of this chocolate ganache can be kept in the fridge for about 3 days.
What to do with Kinder Ganache
- Topping frosting for cupcakes, with a pastry bag and a large tip
- Garnish a layer cake, perfect with chocolate molly cake, or chocolate sponge cake.
- In a homemade dessert, in verrines etc...
How to make a success of the Kinder ganache
- Use heavy whipping cream with 30% fat.
- Leave the Kinder ganache to rest overnight in the fridge.
- Do not stir the ganache too quickly or for too long to prevent it from slicing and becoming grainy.
Other ganache recipes
Don't forget to tag me @sweetlycakes on Instagram if you make my Kinder chocolate ganache recipe and to add a link to my recipe if you share it on your blog 😉
Kinder maxi chocolate ganache recipe
- 200 g Chocolate bars kinder Maxi
- 50 g Dark Chocolate - 54% cocoa butter
- 150 ml Heavy cream - at room temperature 30%mg
- 150 ml Heavy cream - cold 30%mg
- Kinder chocolate ganache
- Cut the Kinder and dark chocolate into pieces and place them in a container.
- Pour the room temperature heavy cream into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Then pour the hot heavy cream over the Kinder maxi and the dark chocolate cut into pieces.
- Mix with a spatula, the chocolate should be completely melted.
- Use a hand blender to smooth the cream if necessary.
- When the ganache is cold, place it in the mixer bowl and add the cold heavy cream.
- Mix with an electric mixer for about 4 minutes, whisk starting at medium speed and gradually increase the speed.