A tasty breakfast in bed with these soft French toast, served with fresh fruit, maple syrup and a good coffee.
French toast brioches are simply the tastier version of French toast, which consists of reusing stale bread so as not to throw it away, by dipping it in an egg and milk mixture and baking it in a frying pan.
And it's so good that today they make incredible desserts!
So I propose here an even softer version with brioche (no need to wait for the brioche to be stale).
Accompanied by fresh fruits, bananas or blueberries, maple syrup or jam and breakfast is served!
And if you are fond of gourmet breakfasts, I invite you to try my recipes of American pancakes, chocolate rolled buns or butchy buns.
How to prepare the French toast
Start by preparing the liquid mixture that will be used to soak the lost buns.
In a soup plate, beat the milk, egg and sugar together with a fork.
Add cinnamon powder to flavor your lost buns!
Then, prepare a frying pan and melt the butter on a medium heat.
Then dip your brioche in the plate containing the liquid mixture for a few moments, then turn over.
And place your soaked brioche in the frying pan.
Then let the brioche brown on each side, then remove it and place it on a paper towel.
Serve the French toast hot or warm, with the filling of your choice.
- 100 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 10 g butter
- Start by mixing together in a soup plate, milk, egg and sugar.
- Then in a frying pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Soak and let your buns soak in the liquid mixture for a few moments on both sides.
- Then cook the brioches in the frying pan containing the melted butter, on both sides, until they are golden brown.
- Remove your buns from the pan and place them on a sheet of absorbent paper. Enjoy your French toasts with the filling of your choice.