The rustic pear tart recipe, is an easy and quick homemade dessert to make and with a delicious almond cream filing.
A dessert full of flavor, with seasonal pears, a sweet dough made with flour and whole sugar, perfect for a family time dessert.
The pretty pears are here and it's the long awaited season of comforting desserts and this pear tart is just that easy and delicious.
A sweet dough, a tasty almond cream and pretty seasonal pears in a perfect dessert to share with the family.
The pear tart
The pear tart is a perfect dessert and very easy to make with a crunchy dough and a tasty melt-in-your-mouth filling.
The rustic tart is very popular, because of its simplicity, it requires very few pastry utensils. So we can skip the technical step of shaping the pie.
We also love it for its warm and family-friendly dessert side, which makes it a perfect dessert to share on any occasion!
Composed of a sweet dough with whole flour and unrefined sugar, a generous layer of almond cream and pretty organic sliced pears!
This rustic tart can be made with any fruit, like this recipe for small rustic strawberry tarts or in a simple version with the rustic apple and pear tart.
This rustic tart is :
- Quick, no need for a pie mould or any circle tart
- Tasty, with a generous filling and seasonal fruits.
- Pretty, we like its trendy rustic side with these nicely aligned pears.
Useful tools for this tart
- Pears, seasonal and organic, with or without the skin, lined up together, they bring a decorative touch to the pie.
- Wholemeal or semi wholemeal flour that you can replace with white wheat flour or gluten-free flour.
- Almond meal, to make the sweet dough that you can replace with hazelnut meal.
- Unrefined sugar, cane sugar, coconut sugar or the sugar of your choice.
- A homemade almond cream is a perfect base in a pie, which you can decline in chocolate almond cream to make a chocolate pear pie.
How to make the pear tart
Make the sweet dough
- To begin, prepare the sweet dough, in a large container, place the flour, whole sugar, almond powder and salt.
- Then incorporate the butter and mix with your hands until you obtain a sandy preparation.
- Finish by incorporating the egg and mix until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous ball of dough.
- Finally, cover with cling film and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
Make almond cream
- First, place the soft butter in a container and with a wooden spoon beat it into a butter cream.
- Then add the powdered almonds and sugar and mix again.
- Finish by incorporating the egg and mix until a homogeneous cream is obtained.
Keep in the fridge until assembly.
Assembly and baking of the rustic pear almond tart
- Start by taking the dough out of the fridge and place it on a floured work surface.
Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough in a circle to a thickness of 5 mm.
Place the dough on a baking sheet covered with silicone baking mat.
- And fill the center of the dough with almond cream. (Leaving an edge of 5 cm of dough).
- Finally arrange the pears on top of the almond cream.
- Then fold the edges of the pasta over the pears.
- Finish by sprinkling cane sugar over the whole tart.
- Finally bake in the oven for the time indicated and let your rustic pear almond tart cool before serving.
How to store the pear tart
This almond cream pear tart can be kept in the fridge preferably for about 3 to 5 days.
Serve this almond pear tart
For a complete and gourmet dessert you can serve your pie slices with :
- Vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- A dark chocolate sauce
Tips for a successful pear tart
- Allow the dough to cool well in the fridge before spreading it out.
- Spread the dough on a thickness of 3 to 5 mm to get a good layer of dough.
- You can apply a layer of shiny icing syrup or jam on top of the tart.
Don't forget to tag @sweetlycakes on Instagram if you make my pear tart recipe and to add a link to my recipe if you share it on your blog 😉
Other tarts recipes
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to rate it and leave me a review in comments! And to not miss any recipes follow @sweetlycakes on Instagram and tag me to share it if you make this recipe 😊!Print