The perfect recipe for white chocolate blondies, an ultra gourmet version of the brownie but without cocoa and with white chocolate chips.
What is blondies
the white chocolate blondies is a cake with a dense and melting texture, a bit like its cousin the brownie but in a version without cocoa and with white chocolate chips.
Why choose white chocolate blondies :
- It is incredibly melting in the mouth and not at all dry.
- Tasty with these white chocolate chips.
- It's an easy and quick recipe to prepare for the snack.
- It contains ingredients that we all have in our cupboards.
And if you like brownies, you should try the Oreo brownies or the 2 chocolate marbled brownies.
For this recipe for white chocolate blondies, what simple ingredients that every pastry chef should have in her cupboards!
- Melted sweet butter
- Sugar, here I use white sugar and brown sugar such as whole sugar.
- Wheat flour.
- Vanilla powder or liquid vanilla.
- White chocolate chips.
How to make the white chocolate bondies
- Start by placing the melted butter in a large container with the 2 sugars and mix with a whisk.
- Then add the eggs and mix again.
- Then add the dry ingredients, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder, salt and mix again.
- Finally incorporate the white chocolate chips.
- Then pour your preparation in a special square brownie mould, previously lined with baking paper.
- Then bake your white chocolate blondie in the oven for 25 min, check the baking but be careful not to overcook it.
- Let your blondie cool completely before unmoulding and cutting it.
Add more flavors :
- Replace the white chocolate chips by dark chocolate chips.
- Add crunchy, with almonds, hazelnuts or other nuts.
- Serve with topping, sugar icing, chocolate icing, or vanilla ice cream.
How to store the blondies
Keep your blondies in a box with an airtight lid for 3-4 days or in the fridge for about 1 week.
Also, you can keep it in the freezer for up to 3 months, let it defrost at room temperature.
White chocolate blondies
- 170 g butter - melted
- 100 g sugar - white
- 50 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250 g Flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 150 g white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 347°F / 175°C and line a square brownie tin with baking paper.
- Place the melted butter and the 2 sugars in a large container and whisk together.
- Then add the eggs and mix again with a whisk.
- Then add the dry ingredients, flour, vanilla powder, baking powder and salt and mix until you obtain a homogeneous preparation.
- Finish by incorporating the white chocolate chips and mix again.
- Pour your preparation into the brownie tin and bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely before unmoulding your blondie.