This is the best white chocolate blondies recipe! A super fudgy and tasty white chocolate blondies. The ultra greedy version of the brownies but without cocoa and with white chocolate chips.
If you like that kind of rich, super fudgy cake like brownies but without the cocoa. You absolutely must try this American blondies recipe!
Best blondies recipe
The blondies also called the "blond brownies" is an American recipe almost identical to the classic brownies. It is a very rich and melt-in-the-mouth cake, made with simple ingredients, flour, butter, eggs and sugar.
Very easy and quick to prepare, I use white chocolate chips, which you can easily replace with dark chocolate or do without.
And to add more flavor to this melting texture you can add crushed nuts, almonds, hazelnut or pecan nuts.
Why choose white chocolate chip blondies :
- It is incredibly melting in the mouth and not at all dry.
- Tasty with these white chocolate chips.
- It's an easy and quick recipe to prepare for the snack.
- It contains ingredients that we all have in our cupboards.
Useful tools for this recipe
- Square brownie pan, 8 inch / 20 cm for a good thickness
- Angled spatula to spread the batter in the pan
- Kitchen scale, to weigh all ingredients correctly
- Whisk, to gently mix the batter.
- Butter, unsalted butter and melted, especially not cold, to have a smooth batter.
- Eggs of medium size and always at room temperature
- Powdered sugar, a mixture of white granulated sugar and brown sugar. The brown sugar brings a delicious flavor to this recipe.
- Cake flour, weigh the quantity of flour with an electronic scale because it is the key to achieve the dense and melting texture of the blondies.
- Vanilla extract, liquid or powdered, optional but essential to flavor this recipe.
- Salt, always a little pinch of salt to enhance the flavors.
- White chocolate chips, or you can use also semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Difference between a blondies and a brownies
The only difference between a blondies and a brownies is the cocoa powder.
Indeed, the brownies is prepared with almost the same ingredients as the blondies with the only difference that it contains cocoa powder. The blondies has the same melting texture as its cousin but without the chocolate color.
How to make the white chocolate chip blondies recipe
- Preheat oven and line a 8 inch brownies pan with parchment paper or grease it with a cooking spray.
- Whisk together the sugar and melted butter, place the white and brown powdered sugar with the butter and whisk for a good minute.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, whisking them into the mixture one at a time until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, salt and mix again.
- Add the white chocolate chips and mix again gently.
- Pour the batter into tthe prepared pan and spread the batter with an angled spatula.
- Bake your blondies in the oven at half height for about 25 minutes, check for doneness. (be careful not to overcook it)
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the baking pan and cutting.
Add more flavors :
- Replace the white chocolate chips by semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Add crunchy, with almonds, hazelnuts or other nuts.
- Serve with topping, sugar icing, chocolate icing, or vanilla ice cream.
How to store the blondies
Keep your blondies in a box with an airtight lid for 3-4 days or in the fridge for about 1 week.
Also, you can keep it in the freezer for up to 3 months, let it defrost at room temperature.
Blondies recipe video
Tips for successful blondies
- Line the pan with parchment paper for easy removal from the pan.
- Use room temperature ingredients for a smooth batter.
- Do not over mix after adding the flour to get a smooth texture.
- Be careful not to overcook the blondies or they will be too dry.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour before cutting to avoid crumbs.
Other brownie recipes
Don't forget to tag me @sweetlycakes on Instagram if you make my white chocolate chip blondies recipe and add a link to my recipe if you share it on your blog 😉
White chocolate chip blondies
- 170 g butter - melted
- 100 g sugar - white
- 50 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250 g Flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 150 g white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 347°F / 175°C and line a square brownie tin with baking paper.
- Place the melted butter and the 2 sugars in a large container and whisk together.
- Then add the eggs and mix again with a whisk.
- Then add the dry ingredients, flour, vanilla powder, baking powder and salt and mix until you obtain a homogeneous preparation.
- Finish by incorporating the white chocolate chips and mix again.
- Pour your preparation into the brownie tin and bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely before unmoulding your blondie.