Best Chocolate marble brownies recipe, a super fudgy chocolate brownies marbled with dark and white chocolate and crunchy nuts!
Best Marbled brownies
It's a quick and easy chocolate cake, with a rich texture and super melt-in-your-mouth taste.
The brownie is a super rich chocolate fudge recipe with a dense texture. It is made with 2 preparations, dark chocolate and white chocolate and then mixed gently to get that marbled effect.
A cake with semi-sweet and white chocolate that melts in your mouth and crunchy nut pieces of almonds, hazelnuts and pecans.
A perfect dessert for a anytime cake and for all brownies lovers!
Usefool tools for this recipe
- Brownie pan, square 8 inch/ 20 cm for a good thickness of cake.
- Angled spatula, to spread the brownie and marble.
- Electronic kitchen scale, to weigh the ingredients correctly.
- Semi-sweet chocolate, in bars or chips, which you can substitute with milk chocolate. (reduce the amount of sugar if you use milk chocolate)
- White chocolate, finely chopped.
- White granulated sugar.
- Cake flour, weigh the amount of flour with a scale as it determines the perfect texture of the brownie.
- Butter, melted with the white and dark chocolate before mixing in the other ingredients.
- Eggs, medium shape at room temperature.
- Salt, it will bring out the full flavor of the ingredients.
- Mixed nuts, almonds, hazelnuts and pecans.
How to make chocolate marble brownies
- Preheat the oven to 356°F / 180°C and line a 8 inch / 20 cm square brownies pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate with half the butter in a double boiler and set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate with the other half of the butter in a bain-marie and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the flour and salt and mix gently to incorporate it well.
- Divide this mixture equally between 2 containers.
- Incorporate the melted dark chocolate into the container containing half the egg, sugar and flour mixture.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into the second container with the other half of the egg, sugar and flour mixture and mix again.
- Add the crushed nuts to both the dark and white chocolate mixtures.
- Pour the dark chocolate batter into the pre-lined brownie pan.
- Pour the white chocolate batter into the baking pan over the dark chocolate brownie batter.
- Marble the brownies, using the tip of a knife to form swirls, avoiding mixing the two doughs too much.
- Bake the brownies in the oven at half height for about 25 minutes.
- Let the brownie cool completely in the pan before removing from the pan and cutting into 9-12 equal pieces.
How to store and freeze
Your marble cake can be stored at room temperature, covered with a tea towel or in a humidity-free storage box for 1 week.
Or place the cut into wedges in freezer bags and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
More brownies recipes
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to rate it and leave me a review in the comments! And to not miss any recipes follow @sweetlycakes on Instagram and tag me to share it if you make this recipe 😊!Print