How to make marble brownies with dark chocolate and white chocolate with this easy recipe as delicious as my favorite fudgy chocolate brownies.
Why you'll love this recipe
Marble brownies is fudgy and rich in chocolate and is a combination of a chocolate brownie and a White Chocolate Brownies in one delicious recipe.
Two flavors in a chocolate swirl brownie made with one layer of chocolate brownies made of dark chocolate instead of cocoa powder brownies, and a layer of white chocolate brownies batters.
And to go along with these fudgy layers of chocolate, some chopped nuts for extra crunch like almonds, hazelnuts, and pecans.
This recipe is very simple to make at home, you just have to prepare two brownie batters, one with dark chocolate and one with white chocolate and to marble the two preparations to have this nice greedy effect.
Ingredients and substitutions
Here is an overview of the ingredients and possible substitutions to make this marble brownies recipe at home, scroll down the page to see the quantities in the recipe card.
- Chocolate: Use semi-sweet baking chocolate or bittersweet chocolate for a full-bodied taste.
- Sugar: Use granulated sugar or a mixture of white and flavored sugar such as brown sugar.
- Flour: Cake flour or simply all-purpose flour.
- Butter: Use only unsalted butter.
- Eggs: Room temperature eggs, take them out in advance or leave them for a few minutes in a bowl of hot water.
- Vanilla and salt: pure vanilla extract to flavor and sea salt to bring out the flavors.
- Nuts: A mixture of crushed nuts such as hazelnuts, almonds and pecans.
- Spices: Add spices like ground cinnamon, gingerbread or pumpkin spices.
- Dried fruits: dried raisins, grated coconut,
- Fresh fruits: raspberries, blueberries, berries, etc..
- Cheesecake: to replace the white chocolate brownies you can add a layer of cheesecake mixture made with cream cheese.
⚠️ You will find the quantities and complete instructions in the recipe card at the end of the page.
How to make White Chocolate Marbled Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C and line an 8-inch / 20 cm square brownies pan with parchment paper.
- Melt dark chocolate with half the butter in a double boiler and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate with the other half of the butter in a double boiler and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and granulated sugar in a large bowl for 2 minutes.
- Add the cake flour and salt and mix gently to incorporate it well.
- Divide this mixture equally between 2 containers.
- Incorporate the melted dark chocolate into the bowl containing half the egg, sugar, and flour mixture.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into the second bowl with the other half of the egg, sugar, and flour mixture and mix again.
- Add chopped nuts to both the dark and white chocolate brownies batters.
- Pour first the dark chocolate brownie batter into the pre-lined brownie pan.
- Pour the white chocolate brownie batter into the baking pan over the dark chocolate brownie batter.
- Marble the brownies, using the tip of a knife to form swirls, avoiding mixing the two batter too much.
- Bake marble brownies in the oven at half height for about 25 minutes.
- Let the brownie cool completely in the pan before removing it from the pan and cutting it into 16 equal pieces.
Storage and Freeze
Room temperature: Your marble brownies can be stored at room temperature, covered with a tea towel, or plastic wrap, or in an airtight container box for 1 week.
How to freeze? When completely cooled, place marbled brownies whole or in portions in freezer bags for up to 3 months.
Defrost: Let defrost at room temperature overnight or use the defrost function of your microwave to go faster.
More brownies recipes
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to rate it and leave me a review in the comments! And to not miss any recipes follow @sweetlycakes on Instagram and tag me to share it if you make this recipe 😊!Print