Best Chocolate marbled brownies recipe, a super fudgy chocolate brownies marbled with dark and white chocolate and crunchy nuts!
If you like chocolate brownies, or white chocolate blondies, then you're bound to like this marbled brownies which is a mix of those 2 recipes.
It's a quick and easy chocolate cake, with a rich texture and super melt-in-your-mouth taste.
Chocolate marble Brownies
The brownie is a super rich chocolate fudge recipe with a dense texture. It is made with 2 preparations, dark chocolate and white chocolate and then mixed gently to get that marbled effect.
A cake with semi-sweet and white chocolate that melts in your mouth and crunchy nut pieces of almonds, hazelnuts and pecans.
A perfect dessert for a anytime cake and for all brownies lovers!
Usefool tools for this recipe
- Brownie pan, square 8 inch/ 20 cm for a good thickness of cake.
- Angled spatula, to spread the brownie and marble.
- Electronic kitchen scale, to weigh the ingredients correctly.
- Semi-sweet chocolate, in bars or chips, which you can substitute with milk chocolate. (reduce the amount of sugar if you use milk chocolate)
- White chocolate, finely chopped.
- White granulated sugar.
- Cake flour, weigh the amount of flour with a scale as it determines the perfect texture of the brownie.
- Butter, melted with the white and dark chocolate before mixing in the other ingredients.
- Eggs, medium shape at room temperature.
- Salt, it will bring out the full flavor of the ingredients.
- Mixed nuts, almonds, hazelnuts and pecans.
How to make chocolate marble brownies
- Preheat the oven to 356°F / 180°C and line a 8 inch / 20 cm square brownies pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate with half the butter in a double boiler and set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate with the other half of the butter in a bain-marie and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the flour and salt and mix gently to incorporate it well.
- Divide this mixture equally between 2 containers.
- Incorporate the melted dark chocolate into the container containing half the egg, sugar and flour mixture.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into the second container with the other half of the egg, sugar and flour mixture and mix again.
- Add the crushed nuts to both the dark and white chocolate mixtures.
- Pour the dark chocolate batter into the pre-lined brownie pan.
- Pour the white chocolate batter into the pan over the dark chocolate brownie batter.
- Marble the brownies, using the tip of a knife to form swirls, avoiding mixing the two doughs too much.
- Bake the brownies in the oven at half height for about 25 minutes.
- Let the brownie cool completely in the pan before removing from the pan and cutting into 9-12 equal pieces.
How to store marbled brownies
Your marble cake can be stored at room temperature, covered with a tea towel or in a humidity-free storage box for 1 week.
Or place the cut into wedges in freezer bags and store in the freezer for up to 3 days.
Other brownies recipes
Don't forget to tag me @sweetlycakes on Instagram if you make my chocolate marble brownies recipe and add a link to my recipe if you share it on your blog 😉
Chocolate marble brownies
- 3 eggs - rooms temperature
- 60 g flour
- 80 g powdered sugar
- 120 g butter
- 100 g semi-sweet chocolate
- 100 g white chocolate
- 40 nuts - pecan, almond and hazelnut
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 356°F / 180°C and line a square brownies pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar for 1-2 minutes, then add the flour and salt and set aside.
- Melt half of the butter with the semi-sweert chocolate cut into pieces in a double boiler and set aside in a bowl.
- Do the same with the white chocolate and the other half of the butter and place this preparation in a container.
- Divide the first egg-sugar-flour mixture equally between the two containers containing the two chocolates and add the crushed nuts to the two preparations, one half with the dark chocolate brownies batter and the other half with the white chocolate brownie batter.
- Pour the dark chocolate mixture into the brownies pan first and pour the white chocolate mixture on top.
- Using the tip of a knife, make swirls in the batter to give this marbled pattern.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- Let the brownie cool completely in the pan before removing from the pan and cutting.