This is definitely the best chocolate chip brownies for me with is crazy fudgy texture and super rich and chocolatey! In addition to being very easy recipe to make it is also a quick and perfect for any occasion!
Among the most popular desserts in the world the brownie is certainly in second place after chocolate chip cookies! This square shaped dessert is made with simple ingredients, but has an incredibly fudgy texture as mush as my cosmic brownies recipe and also an ultra rich chocolate flavor.
Compared to the regular recipe with a chewy or cakey texture, this one is extra fudgy and moist and the addition of the chocolate chips inside that don't completely melt in, gives it even more taste and crunchy texture.
This is the ultimate dessert for kids and adults alike! With a very easy and quick preparation, it can be made in all flavors, like my recipe with Oreo, Nutella, some pecan nuts, peanut butter or even my fabulous cookie brownies recipe.
This is a really simple dessert that doesn't require any special ingredients and that we all have in our cupboards. This is a good reason to make it plus it is certainly much better than boxed brownies.
- Cocoa powder : unsweetened, it brings a strong chocolate flavor.
- Chocolate : semi-sweet or bittersweet chopped chocolate.
- Sugar : I tend to use less sugar in my recipes but it's up to you and your palate if you want to use more or use a flavored sugar.
- Flour : All purpose and measure well with a scale especially to achieve that fudgy texture.
- Butter : Unsalted and it is not necessary to bring it to room temperature because it will be melted with the chocolate.
- Eggs : medium size and at room temperature.
- Chocolate chips : you can make this recipe without the chips you will still have a melting texture. If you didn't have time to buy any then why not make them yourself it's quick and easy with my homemade chocolate
- Salt and vanilla : adds flavor and brings out the taste.
How to make chocolate chip brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350° F / 180°C and line a 8 inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and chopped dark chocolate in a large bowl in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl with an electric whisk about 1-2 minutes.
- Add chocolate mixture and whisk again.
- Add dry ingredients, flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and pinch of salt into wet ingredients and gently whisk together.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread the top with a spatula or the back of a tablespoon.
Tip: Do not overmix after adding the flour to keep the texture fudgey.
How to bake it
- Bake in the oven on medium-high for 20-25 minutes. Check for doneness after 20 minutes by toothpick inserted. The center should still be soft, it will harden as it cools.
- Let it cool completely before removing from the baking pan and cutting into squares.
Tip: Be careful not to overcook it, otherwise it will be too dry in the mouth, so after 20 minutes of baking do make the toothpick test.
Questions about brownies recipes
How to store and freeze brownie ?
Store at room temperature for up to a week, covered with a tea towel or place in a cake tin with a lid to keep them soft.
Or place it in freezer storage bags for up to 3 month and let it defrost at room temperature.
No, some brands of chocolate chips are oven-proof and do not melt in the preparation.
Simply by always lining your pan with parchment paper rather than using a non-stick spray.
- Flourless chocolate cake
- Chocolate Marble Brownies
- White chocolate chip blondies
- Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- Homemade salted caramel sauce
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to rate it and leave me a review in comments! And to not miss any recipes follow @sweetlycakes on Instagram and tag me to share it if you make this recipe 😊!Print