The recipe for brownies cookies is the texture and fondant of the brownie with the shape and crunch of the cookie! A gourmet recipe and perfect for tasting it!
Super gourmet cookies, made with a brownie dough base and large pieces of dark chocolate!
A perfect snack that the kids love! But above all, a very easy and super fast dessert, because there is no rest time.
How do I prepare the brownie cookie recipe?
Start by melting the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
Then place the softened soft butter, eggs and cane sugar in a container and whisk until smooth.
Then stir in the melted chocolate and dry ingredients and continue to mix with a wooden spoon.
And finish by adding the pieces of chocolate.
(I always use pastry chocolate that I cut with a knife to get big chunks.)
At this point, the dough is liquid, but don't panic, it's perfectly normal.
Also, no need for cool rest time before baking brownies cookies.
Place piles of dough on a baking sheet using 2 large tablespoons.
Then bake for about 10 minutes.
They should be allowed to cool before moving.
- 50 g flour
- 180 g dark chocolate
- 2 egg
- 40 g butter
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 80 g cane sugar
- 100 g chocolate chip
- 1/2 tsp baking soda - or baking powder
Preparation of the cookie dough brownies
- Preheat your oven to 356°F/180°C and prepare a baking tray with a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients, flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar and soft butter in a bowl, then stir in the melted chocolate.
- Add the dry ingredients to the liquid mixture and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Finish by adding the pieces of dark chocolate and mix again.
- Using 2 soup spoons, place small, well-spaced heaps on your baking sheet.
Cuisson des cookies brownies.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Allow your brownies to cool before moving them.