A melting chocolate treat, to be made in a few minutes and with only 2 ingredients! This is the gourmet recipe for dark chocolate Fudge.
What's the Fudge?
Fudge is simply a chocolate confection, native to the United States and with a super melting and fluffy texture!
How to make dark chocolate fudge?
And let it melt, until you get a smooth, thick texture.
Then, meanwhile, prepare a rectangular or square mold like a brownie pan.
And cover it with baking paper to unmould the chocolate fudge more easily.
Finally, pour the mixture into the brownie pan and, using a angled spatula, smooth the surface.
Then cover it with clingfilm and place it in the fridge for a few hours. (about 3 - 4 hours)
And when the dark chocolate fudge is completely cold, you can then cut it into small squares with a large knife.
Finish by sprinkling on top, shards of hazelnuts, almonds, coconut or a little Guérande salt.
For more tasty :
To make this confection even more gourmet, you can add in this preparation of Dark Chocolate Fudge:
- Hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts ...
- Pieces of cookies (oreo, cookies ...)
Dark chocolate fudge
- 500 g dark chocolate
- 300 g condensed milk
- Prepare a 20 x 20 cm brownie pan by covering it with baking paper.
- Place the ingredients, chopped dark chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan.
- On low heat, let the preparation melt completely.
- Immediately pour the preparation into the brownie pan.
- Cover with cling film and leave to rest in a cool place for a few hours.
- When the chocolate fudge has completely cooled, remove it from the mould.
- Using a ruler and a large knife, cut small squares of fudge.