How to make white chocolate oreo fudge recipe with a perfectly creamy and fondant texture. This recipe is very easy to make at home and is perfect to give as a gift for the holiday season or just to enjoy.
White fudge oreos
If you love white chocolate and the taste of Oreo cookies then you won't be able to resist this delicious and easy Oreo fudge recipe with a creamy and fudgy texture in the mouth.
We already love chocolate fudge for its melting texture and its very chocolatey taste. You can prepare it with semi-sweet chocolate chips or like in this very tasty version, with white chocolate chips and these pieces of oreo cookies.
These cookies and cream fudge are very easy and quick to make at home and you don't need a candy thermometer to get it right. You will have chocolates that are just made of white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, butter, and oreo chunks.
All the ingredients are simply heated together in a saucepan or in the microwave and once completely cooled, you will have the perfect candy for your holiday sweets, or for any occasion or your own pleasure.
- White chocolate: Use quality white chocolate chips or use baking white chocolate bars, which is less sweet in the mouth.
- Sweetened condensed milk: Use sweetened condensed milk instead of evaporated milk which has a more liquid texture.
- Butter: unsalted butter softened, optional but essential to give a creamier texture.
- Vanilla extract and salt: Essential to bring out the flavors.
- Cookies: Here Oreo's go perfectly with the white chocolate but you can replace them with biscoff cookies, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chips and others.
- Nuts: Chopped almonds, hazelnuts, pecans, macadamias.
- Dried fruits: Coconut flakes, red fruits, raspberries, strawberries, etc.
- Flavoring: Lemon, orange or almond extract.
- Spreads: Lotus spread, Nutella, peanut butter, etc.
⚠️You will find the quantities of the ingredients and the complete instructions in the recipe card at the end of the page.
How to make White Fudge Oreos
1 - Mix all ingredients
- Cut the white chocolate finely with a knife so that it melts more easily and quickly.
- Then place in a saucepan, the white chocolate chopped sweetened condensed milk, softened butter, vanilla extract and salt.
Tip: Chop the chocolate finely so that it melts more easily and quickly in order to have a smooth mixture.
2 - Cooking
- Heat over medium heat while stirring constantly with a spatula or wooden spoon until completely melted.
Tip: To make it in the microwave, place all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second increments and stir well until white chocolate is melted.
4 - Add crushed Oreos
- Coarsely cut the Oreo cookies with your hands so that they are small but not powdery.
- Remove the fudge mixture from the heat and add the oreo cookies in pieces.
- Stir with a spatula until the mixture is smooth.
Tip: Save a small amount of crushed oreo cookies for decorating the top of the fudge
5 - Allow to cool
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a square baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Smooth the fudge over the entire surface of the pan with an angled spatula or the back of a tablespoon until you have a smooth layer.
- Immediately add the Oreo cookie pieces on top and press lightly with your fingers until you have a smooth layer.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours until the Oreo fudge is completely chilled.
6 - Cut out the fudge
- Once cool and hard, remove the white chocolate fudge from the pan and place on a flat surface.
- Using a large knife, cut out small squares of chocolate.
- Peel off the oreo fudge squares and enjoy.
Room temperature: White chocolate oreo fudge can be stored at room temperature, placed in an airtight container with a lid, and protected from moisture for several weeks.
In the freezer: Place in storage bags or in a box to keep chocolate fudge in the freezer for up to 3 months. Let them thaw gently at room temperature.
More chocolates and candies
- Chocolate fudge
- Chocolate Truffles
- Hot chocolate bomb
- Date energy balls
- Peanut butter cups
- Oatmeal chocolate chip truffles
- Coconut balls
Recipes with white chocolate
- White chocolate truffles recipe.
- White chocolate sandwich cookies
- White chocolate and cranberry cookies
- White chocolate blondie
- White chocolate Swiss meringue buttercream
- White chocolate ganache
- Coconut truffles
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to rate it and leave me a review in the comments! And to not miss any recipes follow @sweetlycakes on Instagram and tag me to share it if you make this recipe 😊!Print