A delicious healthy chocolate-nut spread! A spread in a healthy version, a treat to devour without guilt!
If you are looking for a healthy alternative to commercial industrial spread with the good taste of hazelnut.
Then this healthy chocolate-nut spread recipe will be perfect for you!
Knowing what makes up your spread, preparing it yourself and reducing fat and no refined sugar, is really a perfect product!
How to prepare healthy chocolate-nut spread?
Start by roasting whole hazelnuts with the skin in the oven. (You can replace whole hazelnuts with hazelnut butter)
Then, when they are cooled, rub them into your hands or in a cloth to remove the skin.
You will then get a hazelnut butter.
Then melt the dark chocolate 70% in a double boiler or microwave and place in a container.
Finish by incorporating the other ingredients.
Store your healthy chocolate-nut spread in a jar with a lid in the fridge.
Preservation of healthy chocolate-nut spread
As this spread contains vegetable milk, it can be stored in a cool place.
To make a spread with a longer shelf and at room temperature, replace vegetable milk with vegetable oil, coconut oil for example.
Healthy chocolat nut spread
- 150 g hazelnut - or hazelnut butter
- 15 g coconut sugar
- 20 g unsweetness cocoa powder
- 60 g dark chocolate 70%
- 80 ml hazelnut milk - or almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 150°C and place the whole hazelnuts with the skin on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Put the hazelnuts in the oven to roast them for about 10 minutes.
- Let the hazelnuts cool for a few minutes and rub them between your hands or in a cloth to remove the skin.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it in a bain marie or in the microwave.
- Place the hazelnuts in your blender and blend for 5-7 minutes (in 2 minute slices to avoid overheating) until you obtain a thick hazelnut paste.(you can also use directly hazelnut butter).
- In a salad bowl, pour the melted chocolate, hazelnut butter, coconut sugar, cocoa powder and finish by adding the hazelnut milk.
- Mix until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous paste.
- Keep your spread in a jar with a lid.