The recipe for homemade apple sauce, so delicious and so easy to make, no one resists it at snack time, dessert or to garnish your cakes.
There's no simpler recipe for homemade apple sauce, apples, a little water, cinnamon to flavour it, a little vanilla powder as an option and that's it.
So no sugar in my recipe, because I think the fruit is already sweet enough to add.
Homemade apple sauce is perfect, for breakfast, for dessert after a meal, for the children's snack.
How to prepare homemade apple sauce
Start by peeling your apple, remove the heart and seeds and cut them into small pieces.
And cook over a low heat for about 20-30 minutes while stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
Then, when the apples start to puree, melt, remove from the heat.
Finally, spend a blender dipping into your apple puree to smooth the compote.
Finish by placing your homemade applesauce in a large glass jar with a lid and place in the fridge.
Homemade apple sauce
- 1 kg apple
- 10 cl water
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- Peel the apples, remove the core and seeds and cut them into small pieces.
- Put the apples, water, vanilla and cinnamon powder in a saucepan.
- Cook over low heat for about 20 to 30 minutes and stir occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Then put the preparation in a blender to reduce it to a very smooth compote.
- Keep your applesauce in a glass jar with a lid in the refrigerator.