The Nutella Muffins is an super moist and easy muffins recipe stuffed and swirled with Nutella spread.
It is a simple but tasy recipe composed of a super soft muffin base, stuffed with Nutella but above all decorated with a Nutella swirl
For even more delicious muffins
My materials and ingredients for this recipe
How to make Nutella muffins
- Start by lining a cupcake pan with cupcake/muffin baking cups.
- Then in a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Whisk the egg and sugar in another bowl, then add the fermented milk, melted butter and vegetable oil.
- Then add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients mixture and mix with a whisk until you obtain a homogeneous and smooth cake dough.
- Finally pour the preparation into the cupcake trays to ¾.
- And using a small teaspoon, place a layer of Nutella spread on top.
- Finally with a knife mix to form a swirl.
- Finish by baking the Nutella muffins and let them cool completely.
- Then heat the Nutella lightly to relax it.
- Fill a pastry bag with the Nutella into a pastry bag fitted with cream puff nozzle tip.
- Finally, dip the nozzle into the center of the muffin and garnish with Nutella spread.
How to store muffins
Muffins can be stored at room temperature, in a box with an airtight lid, for up to 7 days.
Or you can store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Other muffin recipes
- Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Banana and oatmeal muffins
- 187 g flour
- 70 g Sugar
- 1 egg
- 85 g Buttermilk
- 36 vegetable oil
- 36 butter - melted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- Nutella spread
- Preheat your oven to 392°F / 200°c and line your cupcake pan with cupcakes cases.
- In a bowl mix together the dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry mixture, stir just enough until the mixture is well blended.
- Pour your batter into each cavity of your cupcake pan, fill to ¾ full, using a small teaspoon, place a small amount of Nutella spread on top and with the tip of a knife, stir gently to form the swirl.
- Bake the muffins at half height about 12-15 minutes.
- When your muffins are well cooled, then fill the center of the Nutella muffins with Nutella spread using a pastry bag fitted with cream puff nozzle tip.