A healthy recipe rich in vitamins and trace elements with green detox juice, composed of green fruits and vegetables to fill up on nutrients and boost the detoxification of the body.
Detox juice and its benefits
Detox juices of raw fruits and vegetables are increasingly trendy in France for their benefits on the body, they support the natural detoxification of the body, to boost its energy, lose weight and improve its health.
Rich in nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants and trace elements, regular consumption of raw fruit and vegetable juices will support your body's cleansing and bring everything your body needs to function.
To prepare the detox juices, invest in a juicer, which will slowly squeeze raw fruits and vegetables, to preserve as many vitamins and minerals as possible.
Ideal composition of a green detox juice
For an ideal composition of a green detox juice with a sweet taste without feeling too much green vegetables:
Your juice should be made up of these basic ingredients:
- Green apples (or pears)
- Leafy vegetables (spinach, kale, Chinese cabbage,...)
- Green lemon (very small amount)
Optional (which I like to add):
- Ginger (for its benefits on the immune system)
- Celery or fennel (very strong attention in taste)
- Parsley (super support for detox)
How to prepare green detox juice
But if you don't have one (yet), try this smoothie recipe with a blender.
Start by cleaning all fruits and vegetables under cold water, keep the skin as it contains a large amount of vitamins and minerals.
This is also why it is always better to buy them Organic.
Then, using a cutting board and a knife, cut your fruits and vegetables into pieces. (small enough to fit into your extractor)
Use whole fruits and vegetables (also seeds).
Start by passing the spinach leaves and Chinese cabbage and accompany it with cucumber or apples to facilitate the passage through the extractor.
And continue by alternately passing all fruits and vegetables.
Then transfer the green detox juice to a large glass bottle with a lid and place it in the fridge for at least 1 hour. (it's better when it's fresh)
The green detox juice can be stored in the fridge and should be consumed within 48 hours.
Green detox juice
- 1 cucumber
- 200 g spinach
- 1 zucchini
- 200 g chinese cabbage
- 1/4 lime
- 1 small piece ginger
- 2 green apple
- 1 kiwi
- Wash all fruits and vegetables thoroughly.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Place the ingredients in small amounts in the juice extractor, starting with the spinach accompanied by pieces of apple or cucumber to make them pass more easily.
- Pass all the ingredients alternately through the juice extractor, then pour into a glass bottle with a lid.
- Place your bottle of green detox juice in the fridge.
- Consume your raw juice within 48 hours.