A gourmet and homemade vegetable drink with this chocolate almond milk! It's a super simple recipe to make and perfect for breakfast or children's snack.
If you try like me to gradually introduce vegetable milk into the diet of older children. (a little too used to cow's milk for breakfast and snacks)
So this chocolate-flavoured vegetable milk recipe could be a great ally.
Composed of a quality almond milk, with a preference for that with toasted almonds and no added sugars.
And it's a really simple and quick recipe to prepare and a much better nutritional composition than commercial chocolate milks loaded with sugar.
How to make chocolate almond milk
Start by placing the almond milk in a saucepan over a medium heat.
And mix with a hand whisk until you get a homogeneous drink.
Finally, as soon as the first boils are boiled, remove the chocolate almond milk from the heat.
And then transfer the chocolate vegetable drink into a large glass bottle with a lid.
Eat hot or place in the fridge and serve in small bottles of milk.
Chocolate almond milk
- 500 ml Almond milk
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 40 g sugar - brown or whole sugar
- Start by pouring the almond milk into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Then add the unsweetened cocoa powder and whole sugar.
- Mix with a hand whisk until a homogeneous chocolate drink is obtained.
- As soon as it starts to boil, remove from the heat.
- Transfer to a large glass bottle with a lid.Consume hot or cold.