The best green juice recipe that makes you feel good! Naturally sweet and loaded with super green vegetables and fresh fruits for a great recipe that tastes good.
Consider that you only need 10 minutes to revitalize yourself and boost your detox routine with this easy green juice recipe made with organic vegetables, and fruits and with no added sugar.
Why you'll love this recipe
With 4 children at home and all the organizations that this requires, tiredness and stress are inevitable. But since I start to regularly drink this healthy green juice cleanse, I am full of energy and vitamin c and I feel in better health.
Green juices are a real shot of concentrated vitamins! You already know the importance to eat a lot of vegetables to be in better shape and healthy.
- Nutrient-Rich: Green juices are a powerhouse of nutrients, aiding in the body's natural detox process and promoting a healthier feeling.
- Easy to Prepare: Crafting green juices at home is simple, allowing for a mix of favorite green veggies and fruits such as leafy greens, baby spinach, cruciferous vegetables, and a selection of green apples, kiwi, zucchini, lemon, kale, and cucumber.
- Kid-Friendly Flavor: The well-balanced taste of this green juice recipe is so enjoyable that it becomes a delightful method for encouraging children to consume their vegetables.
More juice and smoothie recipes
Green juice benefits
Drinking green juice, with raw vegetables and fruits that are high in vitamin content, in addition to a healthy lifestyle, brings all the benefits to your organism.
- Support the natural detoxification of the body (detox of heavy metals and other toxins)
- Boost energy (fight against chronic fatigue)
- Helps weight loss (as part of a slimming program)
- Improves health
- Good digestive system
Material you need
- With a juicer extractor: use a quality vertical juicer extractor, mine is a Biochef and it performs great. It squeezes at a slow speed which separates the fibers from the liquids and preserves a maximum of nutrients.
- With a blender: use a blender that will uniquely mix to reduce its drink.
- Nut milk bag or a fine-mesh sieve to separate all the fibers from the fruit and vegetables and keep only the liquid.
Ingredients for this recipe
This is my favorite green juice recipe, I use the same ingredients every week and adapt them according to the season's products. While keeping the proportion of an ideal ingredient between which is around 20% fruits for 80% vegetables. (you can easily modify these proportions for a sweeter drink)
- Green apples (Use fresh apples, not apple juice, or green grapes, fresh pears instead, not too ripe)
- Dark leafy greens vegetables (spinach leaves or baby spinach, kale, Chinese cabbage,...)
- Green lemon juice (¼ lemon)
- Ginger (for its benefits on the immune system)
- Celery or fennel (very strong attention in taste)
- Parsley, mint leaves, nettles (super support for body detox)
How to make a detox juice
- Start by cleaning under cold water all ingredients you use and preserve the skin because it contains a lot of vitamins and minerals (especially if you use organic products).
- Then using a cutting board and a large knife, cut your fruits, apples, kiwi, lemon and vegetables, spinach, cucumber, kale, ginger and others into small pieces. (small enough to fit into your extractor, use the whole vegetables and fruits (also the seeds).
- Begin by passing the leafy greens, baby spinach leaves, and Chinese cabbage through and accompany it with pieces of cucumber or apples to make it easier to get into the extractor. (to avoid blocking)
- Then continue by passing all the fruits and vegetables alternately and this until you get a green juice more or less dark green and that all the pulp is well out.
- You can drink your juice immediately or pour it into a glass bottle with a lid and place it in the refrigerator. (to be drunk fresh or add ice cubes)
How to make green juice in a blender
- Place all washed and pitted ingredients in the bowl of a blender.
- Mix on high speed for a good minute until you get a smooth texture.
- Your green smoothie is ready to be enjoyed very cold!
Optimal Refrigeration: For peak freshness and nutritional value, store green juice recipes in the refrigerator for no more than two days. Beyond this period, a shift toward a khaki green hue indicates nutrient degradation, which is also reflected in the juice's flavor.
Tip for this recipe
- Cold Press Over Centrifuge: Use a cold press juicer instead of a centrifugal one to preserve the most enzymes and nutrients, as it prevents oxidation and heat build-up.
- Pre-Juice Prep: Cut fruits and vegetables into pieces that fit easily into your juicer chute to prevent clogging and ensure efficient juicing.
- Hydration Boost: Add a splash of aloe vera juice or coconut water to your green juice for extra hydration and a natural electrolyte boost.
- Flavor Enhancers: Enhance the taste without adding sugar by including fresh herbs like mint or basil, or a bit of ginger or turmeric root for a zesty kick and additional health benefits.
- Creative Leftovers: Don't discard the pulp! It can be repurposed into delicious savory dishes like quiche or incorporated into homemade breads.
Frequently asked questions
Le conserver au frigo et il doit être consommer dans les 48 heures.
Après 24h sa couleur commence à virer au vert kaki, ce qui indique que le jus à perdu sa fraicheur et donc contient beaucoup moins de nutriments.
Ideal use as part of a diet rebalancing is about ⅔ glasses of 200 ml / day.
You can drink a glass of raw vegetable and fruit juice at the beginning of your meals, in the morning for breakfast, lunch and dinner or as a snack.
Yes, it is quite possible in addition of course to a balanced diet you can drink 1 - 2 juices per day.
The juice extractor is always the best choice because it is more efficient to recuperate the juice while keeping a maximum of nutrients and it also separates the fibers. The blender will mix the vegetables and you will have to use a milk bag to filter the liquid and remove the fibers.
Did you make this recipe?
Remember to drop a ⭐️ 5-star rating 🙏 and share your thoughts in the comments! Stay updated with more delicious recipes by following @sweetlycakes on Instagram. If you whip up this recipe, make sure to tag me – I'd love to see your creation! 😊!Print