The recipe of the green juice detox, a homemade detox drinks, healthy and rich in vitamins. Perfect juice cleanse to remove toxins on your body.
A cure of green vegetable and fruit juice to fill up with nutrients and boost the detoxification of the organism.
Homemade green juice detox
Detox juicing recipes are becoming more and more popular, as part of a slimming cure to lose weight or to detoxify the body.
Benefits of a detox diet
Eating raw fruit and vegetable juices is good for the body.
- Support the natural detoxification of the body. ( detox of heavy metals and other toxins)
- Boost energy.
- Helps weight loss (as part of a slimming program)
- Improves health
Rich in nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants and trace elements, regular consumption of raw fruit and vegetable juices will support the purification of your body and provide everything your body needs to function.
Perfect composition of a green drink juice
For an ideal composition of a green juice with a sweet taste without feeling too much green vegetables:
Your juice should be made up of these basic ingredients:
- Green apples (or pears)
- Leafy vegetables (spinach, kale, Chinese cabbage,...)
- Green lemon juice (¼ lemon)
Optional (which I like to add):
- Ginger (for its benefits on the immune system)
- Celery or fennel (very strong attention in taste)
- Parsley (super support for body detox)
My materials to make this green juice
To prepare detox juices, invest in a juice extractor, which will slowly squeeze raw fruits and vegetables to preserve the maximum amount of vitamins and minerals.
- Juice extractor (mine is a Biochef brand extractor)
- Glass bottles to preserve the juice
- A powerful blender to make in green smoothie detox version
How to make a green drink juice
- To preserve a maximum of nutrients in fruits and vegetables, use a quality juice extractor, mine is a biochef and it is super efficient.
- But if you don't have one (yet), try this recipe smoothie style with a blender.
- Start by cleaning under cold water all the fruits and vegetables, preserve the skin because it contains a lot of vitamins and minerals. (This is also why
- Then using a cutting board and a knife, cut your fruits and vegetables into pieces (small enough to fit into your extractor, use the whole fruits and vegetables (also the seeds).
- Begin by passing the spinach leaves and Chinese cabbage through and accompany it with cucumber or apples to make it easier to get into the extractor.
- Then continue by passing all the fruits and vegetables alternately.
- Then decant the green detox juice into a large glass bottle with a lid and place it in the chill for at least 1 hour. (it's better when it's chilled).
How to store the green drink juice
The green detox juice can be kept in the fridge and must be consumed within 48 hours.
Otherwise, after 2 days its color begins to turn khaki green, which indicates that the juice has lost its freshness and therefore contains much less nutrients.
How much detox juice per day
I prepare 2 detox juices per week, about 1 L per juice, which allows me to consume about ⅔ glasses of 200 ml / day.
This consumption of plants is perfect for a "detox of the body" and to support a food rebalancing and to fight against chronic fatigue.
When to drink the detox juice
You can have a glass of raw vegetable and fruit juice at the beginning of your meals, in the morning for breakfast, lunch and dinner or as a snack.
Or try a detox cure for 2-3 days by consuming only homemade juices and for this purpose alternate recipes of green, orange and red fruit and vegetable juices.
You will find more ideas for recipes for extractor detox drinks in the many books that deal with the subject "home detox cure".
Other healthy recipes
- Oatmeal banana muffins recipe
- Healthy chocolate nut spread recipe
- Healthy seed and chocolate cookies recipe
Green juice detox video
Green juice detox
- 1 cucumber
- 200 g spinach
- 1 zucchini
- 200 g chinese cabbage
- ¼ lime
- 1 small piece ginger
- 2 green apple
- 1 kiwi
- Wash all fruits and vegetables thoroughly.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Place the ingredients in small amounts in the juice extractor, starting with the spinach accompanied by pieces of apple or cucumber to make them pass more easily.
- Pass all the ingredients alternately through the juice extractor, then pour into a glass bottle with a lid.
- Place your bottle of green detox juice in the fridge.
- Consume your raw juice within 48 hours.