The perfect recipe for white chocolate cranberry cookies, crunchy and alos soft, made with white chocolate chip, cranberry and macadamia nut, these cookies are easy and perfect for snacking!
White Chocolate Cookies
Best cookies recipe
This is my basic and best cookie dough, a perfect recipe, you will also find all my tips for successful cookies in this article of chocolate chip cookies.
Also these cookies contain nuts, here I chose macadamia nuts but you can replace them by :
Materials and ingredients to make this recipe
- Baking tray
- Silicone baking mat
- Ice cream scoop
- White chocolate chips
- Dried cranberries
- Macadamia nuts
- Brown sugar
- Baking soda
- Sea salt
How to make white chocolate cranberry cookies
- Start by creaming the soft butter with a whisk. (a butter at room temperature see melted and cooled a little).
- Then add the white sugar and the brown sugar.
- And add the egg and mix again with a whisk until you obtain a foamy mixture.
- Finally, add the dry ingredients, flour, baking soda and sea salt.
- And mix with a wooden spoon. (Just enough to obtain a homogeneous cookie dough).
- Finish by adding the dried cranberries, crushed or whole macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips and mix with a wooden spoon or by hand.
- Cover with cling film and place in the chill ideally for one night or at least 2 hours.
- Then, after the resting time, preheat your oven and line a baking tray with baking paper or silicone baking mat.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, scoop out balls of dough and place them on the baking tray. (be careful to space them well as they will spread and swell).
- Finally at the end of cooking, let them cool down before moving them.
How to Store White Chocolate Cookies
White chocolate cranberry cookies can be stored like dry cookies at room temperature in a box with an airtight lid.
But you can also store them in freezer bags for up to 3 months.
Other cookies recipes
White chocolate cranberry cookies
- 200 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 50 g brown sugar
- 115 g butter - soft or melted and cooled
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda - - or baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 80 g white chocolate chips
- 25 g dried cranberries
- 100 g crushed macadamia nut - walnuts - macadamia, walnut kernel or others
- In a bowl, whisk the soft butter, then add the sugars and stir until foamy.
- Stir in the dry ingredients, flour, baking soda (or baking powder) and fleur de sel.
- Mix with a spatula or wooden spoon just enough to make a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the cranberries, macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips, film and place in the chill overnight (or 2 hours minimum).
- Preheat your oven to 356°F / 180 °C and line a baking sheet with baking paper or silicone baking sheet.
- Using a large tablespoon or, ideally, an ice cream scoop, scoop out balls of dough weighing approx. 40-50 g, place them on the baking tray at sufficient intervals as they will spread and swell.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, when they start to have a nice golden color, take them out of the oven and let them cool completely on the baking tray before moving them.