Seeds and chocolate cookies, made with healthy ingredients, without refined sugars! Original Mokonuts recipe, slightly modified in quantities and ingredients (for about 15 small cookies)
- 60 g seeds (sesame, sunflower, pumpkin seeds, flax, chia etc...)
- 60 g whole oat flakes
- 1 egg
- 125 g Flour
- 40 g sugar
- 115 g butter (melted or almond butter)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 1 pinch salt (sea salt)
- Preheat your oven to 356°F/180°C and line a baking tray with a paper or silicone silpat baking sheet.
- Place the dry ingredients, oatmeal, seed mixture, flour, yeast and salt in a container.
- In another container, whisk together the melted butter and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Then add the egg and mix again with a whisk until frothy.
- Then stir in the dry ingredients with a wooden spoon and mix until a homogeneous and sticky paste is obtained.
- Add the dark chocolate cut into pieces and mix again.
- Place in a cool place for about 30 minutes to 1 hour, the butter will harden and the dough will be easier to handle to form dough balls.
- Form balls with your hands and place them on your baking sheet, making sure to space them well apart as they will swell a little and spread out.
- Slightly flatten the balls with the palm of your hand or a fork.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Dessert, snack
- Cuisine: french
- Calories: 149
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 50
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 17
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 12
Keywords: Cookies, seed